Tuesday, March 20, 2007

'Nobody knows this little Rose --It might a pilgrim be Did I not take it from the waysAnd lift it up to thee.Only a Bee will miss it --Only a Butterfly,Hastening from far journey --On its breast to lie --Only a Bird will wonder --Only a Breeze will sigh --Ah Little Rose -- how easy For such as thee to die! '
'
sang this voice
(^it was kate's) (poem emily's)
to a me
under red flower oragami paper birds
on good basement floor.
my little snips of papers and stuff all around.

so now i'm eighteen.
: )
isn't it exactly the same as good as yesterday :) fine : )

1 comment:

thekate said...

happiest of birthaversaries to my dear girl. I picture the origami birds all fluttering and aliveish, floating on light breezes and alighting on your knees as you cut pieces for magic collages with bright scissors.
i love you!
so does He! There's apictureidea of Him on my computer desktop, riding a bicycle while a darling girl in a dotted swiss green dress (i think of her as you) can't wait to give him her bouquet.